Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More on kG functionality

I guess the best way for me to analyse the shortcomings of the kG environment is to run one of the web design checklists on it, and pinpoint the weaknesses.
One thing I noticed yesterday was how poor the search function is - i wanted to give a link to a kG wiki page but I couldn't find it again. I tried searching for the name of the creator, (too many pages) and then what I thought the title was (too many similar titles) and just got nowhere. I couldn't find it using the history button on Safari (too many pages and not sure what day), and finally I luckily just happened to remember the name of the section where I had located it the first time...and eventually found it again.
Guess i'll just have to bookmark anything interesting I come across in future...

No comments: